Within 14 days of your return:
· Check your temperature twice a day;
· Check for the appearance of symptoms of respiratory infection (coughing, breathing difficulties, etc.);
· Wear a surgical mask when you are in contact with others and when you need to go out;
· Wash your hands regularly or use a hydroalcoholic solution;
· Avoid any contact with vulnerable or frail people (pregnant women, those with a chronic illness, the elderly, etc.);
· Avoid places where there are vulnerable or frail people (hospitals, maternity clinics, homes for the elderly, etc.);
· Avoid going out unnecessarily (big gatherings, restaurants, cinemas, etc.).
In the light of the recommendations of the Ministry for Solidarity and Health, we kindly ask visitors who have visited risk areas to postpone their visit to the museum until after the end of this precautionary period (14 days).
Real-time information at www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus